The PiPPi project team proudly invites you for the official launch of the PiPPi Community of Practice on April 21, 2022. PiPPi (Platform for Innovation of Procurement and Procurement of Innovation) is initiated for all stakeholders in healthcare to identify and address ‘unmet needs’ together. Are you a stakeholder in healthcare innovation? Then start collaborating with the CoP on the PiPPi-platform. During the launch meeting we will start by addressing one of the challenges that PiPPi has identified:
Making sense of medical data
Challenge: Smart patient monitoring reduces workload, improves quality of healthcare and reduces complications and costs. But monitoring systems are often expensive, incomplete and unsuitable for clinical use. While requirements and impact for end users, such as medical professionals and patients, are often insufficiently addressed. Various clinical monitoring applications require different parameters, such as vital signs, mental condition, drain production, movement, wounds, pressure ulcer prevention, etc. Using different systems at the same time is undesirable for patients and for professionals who are evaluating the signals.
PiPPi invites physicians, nurses, patients, innovators, procurers, policymakers and all other stakeholders in healthcare to contribute their ideas about smart, integrated systems for patient monitoring and share these on the PiPPi-platform. Register for the launch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11.00 Welcome, by Martina Ahlberg, project coordinator
- 11.05 Introduction of the Challenge ‘Making sense of medical data’, by Linetta Koppert, Oncological surgeon and lead of Quality Based Healthcare at Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 11.15 Response to the challenge from the perspective of various stakeholders: Patients, Nurses, Physicians, Innovators, Procurers, Policy makers, Industry representatives.
- 11.35 Hands-on session to jointly define input for this challenge on the PiPPi-platform with all participants in the meeting.
- 12.15 PiPPi-open floor: all participants are welcome to pitch their ideas for innovation in healthcare, that can be translated into challenges to be published on the PiPPi-platform.
- 12.30 End of meeting
After registration you will receive the link to the launch meeting one day before the event. (If you have already registered after receiving the save-the-date, you don’t have to register again. If you have trouble opening the registration link, you can also register by sending an email to email@example.com)
Community of Practice
The mission of PiPPi is to pave the way for joint innovation by building a Community of Practice (CoP) where all stakeholders of healthcare meet and collaborate. Together we can identify and address unmet needs in digital healthcare services, find new partners and start to prepare for the development of solutions. Join the PiPPi CoP at www.pippi-platform.eu
You can look back all PiPPi-webinars on the PiPPi-platform.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 826157.