H2O is a strategic partnership between the public (including various EUHA Members) and private sectors to create a robust data governance and infrastructure model to collect and incorporate patient outcomes at scale into healthcare decision making at an individual and population level.
This public event is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the H2O mission and get a deeper dive into your specific areas of interest. On the first day, a live panel including public health representatives discussing the H2O Observatories will inaugurate this H2O Open House event. It then will be followed by a ‘fireside chat’ covering the technological challenges involved in sharing patient reported outcomes (PROs). The next day, we will explore together the benefits of a ‘common language’ for PROs with specific spotlights on H2O’s approach to PROs in diabetes, IBD and, breast and lung cancer.
Dates and time:
- DAY 1 – May 10th – 2.00 pm-5 pm CEST
- DAY 2 – May 11th – 2.00 pm-5 pm CEST
- DAY 1 – May 10th
- 2.00 pm-3.30 pm CEST: Launching the H2O Observatories – Workshop on our innovative approach to local & pan-European governance
- 4.00 pm-5.00 pm CEST: Rising to the Technology Challenge
- DAY 2 May 11th
- 2.00 pm-2.30 pm CEST: Panel – the benefits of a common language to PROs
- 2.40 pm-3.20 pm CEST: Creating a common language – our standard Outcomes Sets for Diabetes
- 3.30 pm-4.10 pm CEST: Creating a common language – our standard Outcomes Sets for IBD
- 4.20 pm-5.00 pm CEST: Creating a common language – our standard Outcomes Sets for lung and breast cancer
Please register here to receive the invitation details for the event.
The H2O team is looking forward to seeing you there!